- The perpetuated falsehood in the name of World’s first canal-top solar power project.
- The myth of almost every Gujarati voting for Modi.
- The falsehood of consistent 10%-11% growth in Gujarat’s agriculture.
- Half-truths of Modi and his three United Nations awards.
- It’s surprising how little “educated class” know about Subramanian Swamy.
jnvnetwork on The “Popular Claims… Asterix on The “Popular Claims… Rohan Vyavaharkar on The “Popular Claims… Gaurav Mishra on The “Popular Claims… gorangirandhawa on The “Popular Claims…
Monthly Archives: September 2013
How significant or substantial are the claims of Modi supporters frequently quoted Modi’s achievement pointwise in Facebook? Like most of the claims of Modi supporters, most of these claims are either Plain Lies or Low on Substance. Was Gujarat a … Continue reading