- The perpetuated falsehood in the name of World’s first canal-top solar power project.
- The myth of almost every Gujarati voting for Modi.
- The falsehood of consistent 10%-11% growth in Gujarat’s agriculture.
- Half-truths of Modi and his three United Nations awards.
- It’s surprising how little “educated class” know about Subramanian Swamy.
jnvnetwork on The “Popular Claims… Asterix on The “Popular Claims… Rohan Vyavaharkar on The “Popular Claims… Gaurav Mishra on The “Popular Claims… gorangirandhawa on The “Popular Claims…
Category Archives: Myth
Subramanian Swamy’s new found anti Muslim rhetoric has found him a new fan following among “educated class”. However, it’s surprising how little “educated class” know about Subramanian Swamy. Especially his shady dealings with controversial godman Chandraswami (the one suspected to have … Continue reading