- The perpetuated falsehood in the name of World’s first canal-top solar power project.
- The myth of almost every Gujarati voting for Modi.
- The falsehood of consistent 10%-11% growth in Gujarat’s agriculture.
- Half-truths of Modi and his three United Nations awards.
- It’s surprising how little “educated class” know about Subramanian Swamy.
jnvnetwork on The “Popular Claims… Asterix on The “Popular Claims… Rohan Vyavaharkar on The “Popular Claims… Gaurav Mishra on The “Popular Claims… gorangirandhawa on The “Popular Claims…
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Below are vote shares of BJP and Congress in 5 elections prior to Modi and 5 under Modi. In last, General Elections (2009) in Gujarat, vote share difference between BJP and Congress was only 3.5%. Correspondingly, seats won BJP 15 … Continue reading →