- The perpetuated falsehood in the name of World’s first canal-top solar power project.
- The myth of almost every Gujarati voting for Modi.
- The falsehood of consistent 10%-11% growth in Gujarat’s agriculture.
- Half-truths of Modi and his three United Nations awards.
- It’s surprising how little “educated class” know about Subramanian Swamy.
jnvnetwork on The “Popular Claims… Asterix on The “Popular Claims… Rohan Vyavaharkar on The “Popular Claims… Gaurav Mishra on The “Popular Claims… gorangirandhawa on The “Popular Claims…
Tag Archives: Modi
The whole Narmada canal top solar power project with its uniqueness, power generation, water conservation and land conservation are just “castles in the air” made by Modi’s PR machinery. First and foremost, the World’s first over the water solar power … Continue reading